Unanswered: Access pulling info from Lotus Notes through ODBC....help!

I am trying to retrieve a table from Lotus Notes into Access through ODBC. Through Access, when I try to IMPORT the table I get the following error:

ODBC--call failed.

[Lotus][ODBC Lotus Notes]Data Value is not a valid date, time or timestamp (#23316)

When I try to LINK the table it opens a dialog box asking me for a unique identifier. At this point I choose a 4-field combination as my unique identifier. It then shows in my table window the linked item as one of my tables. If I try to open the table it eventually opens and shows each data item as #Deleted.

Any idea what Im missing here???

Thanks for the help!

Norm

(I believe there are about 90,000 records in the table that I am trying to retrieve.)

Provided Answers: 2
    Don't choose a unique identifier. Access can't cope wither large numeric values as IDs, and Notes ones tend to be 8-16 digits.

hmmm....when I used MSAccess replication, autonumber ID's were generated which were like -2,343,121,223 to 12,343,221,234. I'm wondering if it isn't something with the long integer versus a double format.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)

Provided Answers: 2
    I'm wondering if it isn't something with the long integer versus a double format.
    Or possibly that Notes IDs are hexadecimal, rather than purely numeric.
    BTW, I'm basing this on a recent experience with Access and SQL Server, so I might be coming at it from the wrong direction...

My experience with Notes IDs is limited so I'm purely guessing that it would have something to do with the format. You are probably correct in the hexadecimal versus purely numeric. I only wanted to point out that I've seen some rather large numeric values for autonumbers when I used Access and replication. Other than that, I really have no good input or solution.
    Expert Database Programming
    MSAccess since 1.0, SQL Server since 6.5, Visual Basic (5.0, 6.0)