Thread: Help wanted

Question Unanswered: Help wanted

Anyone interested in creating the following? I want a database that has schools information will explain the information more later. A page gets created for each school in our database dynamically. When we change the database or update it the information gets updated on the page automatically. We have 160 schools currently... Eventually their would be up to 500 schools.

We would also need a way for people to search through the schools by the pieces of information that we enter into it.

What do you mean? Are you looking for a person to design your database?

Originally posted by gyuan
    What do you mean? Are you looking for a person to design your database?
    database and the asp pages to post the information into dyanimcally.

I need a database with the following fields:

School Name, City, Country, Address, Contact Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, Website Address, Accreditation, Overall Score, Welcome Score, Job Quality Score, Contract Issues Score, Financial, Outside School Score, Curriculum Score, Poll Number

Possibly some others as well.

We are trying to evaluate international schools. When they go to a school they will see a poll that we already have created and working for each school, and the other information I mentioned above will dynamically post into the web page from our database. Instead of changing every webpage like we currently have for every school. I need to be able to just change the database. All of our other pars of our site use asp and access databases.

www.evaluateinternationalschools.com

login as test and test if you want to look around.... we have just started ... and I need to work on navigation a lot!

Website

We can design your site for you as well as the database to go with it. Take a look at our website (some parts are still under redesign) and you can see we have many options setup on our website along with a corporate intranet.

http://www.automatictelecom.net

Re: Website

Originally posted by jmonroe
    We can design your site for you as well as the database to go with it. Take a look at our website (some parts are still under redesign) and you can see we have many options setup on our website along with a corporate intranet.

http://www.automatictelecom.net
    I thank you for your reply. However, I really can't get enough information to help make any kind of decision. I put up the kind of service we need. Maybe if you send me an email that has a little more explanation for what you can do for me and maybe possible pricing?

scott@evaluateinternatioanlschools.com