Unanswered: Need help with chart

Hello all!

I'm having a bit of a problem with my Access chart. For some reason, when I run the report it will bring up the report with the chart correctly... but then it wants to add a bunch of extra pages after the first. I'm not sure why it's doing this.

I'm guessing it's something in my VB code.

You can download the databases here:

http://www.netphetamine.com/upload/store/help.mdb <-2k2 Format

http://www.netphetamine.com/upload/store/help97.mdb <-97 Format

The only 2 employee that have data are: Vicki, Kala
    There are other employees, but those are the only 2 that actually have data in the table.

Feel free to DL the database and hack around a bit. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance!

At the bottom left, how many pages do Access report? This could be the page layout or the printer associated with the report making Access render the report to generate multiple blank pages

If you select 1 employee from the list, 21 pages total.
    If you select 2 employees from the list, 35 pages total.

They aren't really blank... they have the report heading, and the chart outline, but no data within the chart.

Odd, huh?

Originally posted by Sucoyant
    If you select 1 employee from the list, 21 pages total.
    If you select 2 employees from the list, 35 pages total.

They aren't really blank... they have the report heading, and the chart outline, but no data within the chart.

Odd, huh?
    Try adjusting your page layout of the report. See if that doesn't reduce the # of pages. (BTW, I have a report that if the top margin is off by .15 depending on the printer set as default, I have an extra 2 pages to contend with ...)

I tried adjusting it, and it was a no-go. :-(

Thanks for the idea!

I Change the record source of the report to a totals query that returns only one record per employee:

SELECT [Lease Assignment].[Employee] FROM [Lease Assignment] WHERE ((([Lease Assignment].[Date]) Between [Forms]![Menu]![txtLA_PRfrom] And [Forms]![Menu]![txtLA_PRto])) GROUP BY [Lease Assignment].[Employee];

That works.

Now I just have to figure out why it wont display data for more than one person.

If you download the databases, make sure to place the above SQL into the recordsource of the Graph report.