var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Unanswered: db2move - Copying a table: SQL2032N The "indexing_mode" parameter is not valid
DB2 v7.2 on Windows 2000:
I am getting:
SQL2032N The "indexing_mode" parameter is not valid
when I invoke "db2move dbname load"
Here is what I did.
1. I used db2move to export a bunch of tables from two schemas in the same database.
To check the process of loading ( and also because I need to load only a subset of tables that I exported):
2. Edited the db2move.lst file to contain only one table I wanted to load.
3. I copied the edited db2move.lst and the corresponding .ixf and .msg files(tab9.ixf and tab9.msg) to a new directory
4. I deleted the contents of table I wanted to load
5. Invoked "db2move dbname load"
Is it legal to do the hack process I did?
What can I do to rectify this error?
My ultimate goal is to Export and import a subset of tables with referential integrity from one database to another and different machines.
Thanks for your help