Unanswered: To Bound a text field in a form with a different Table

Hi there,
    I Want to To Bound a text field in a form with a different Table in the same data base ( though the Form has it's own Table) . I have tried through the control source under the Data tab. In the Bottom pert of the Expression Builder I could found the Table but I need the actual code for the Expression Builder to Bind the Field of the table with the Text field on a form. OR I should do in a different way?
    Thanks.
    Chandan.

First, are you trying just to display information on the form, or is there a relationship between the table that has your field and the table that has your form?

Yes I am trying to display information on the form, I did not setup any relationship in between the tables .
    I have two Tables: Table 1 and Table 2 and a Form. The Form has all Text fields from Table 1 & 2 .
    Now, All fields in the table 1 is bound with all the Text fields on the Form. And after the dataentry on the form, I can switch in between the Record sets by clicking the Data Control . So this part is fine.

Now, about the Table 2: - the same Form has the other Text fields which are similar to Table 2; now, when I enter the Data on these Text filds on the Form, only these Text fields does not changa even if I click on the Data control (only those Text fields change which are related to the Table 1).

So I want all the Data(from both the Tables)should be shown in all the Text fields in the Form and also I want to switch between the Record sets by clicking the Data Control, that means all Text fields on the Form (related to both the Tables 1 & 2) should change when I click on the Data Control.
    I haven't setup any relation in between the Tables.

Thanks.
    Chandan.

You can try creating a subform, since one form is not going to do well for data from two tables, you can do this with a subform/subreport wizard. The wizard will guide you in establishing the relationship between the main form (Master) and the subform (Child). Try buying an Access book, too.

Provided Answers: 1
    What sort of table layouts do you have and what information is in them? This doesn't sound normalized. What requirements are in place that would make it efficient to scroll through two unrelated tables at the same time?

I am trying to answer for the both posts(latest ones):
    Creating Parent and Child form is not possible, Because ALL information (Data) should be showed up in one single Form .
    The nature of information or Data:
    These are Text and numeric data , and an individual numeric data field has a relation with the corresponding Text field and they are around 180 sets in number (in one single form).
    Now, my intention was to make ONLY one Table, which can cover all the fields(180). But unfortunately the Table does not allow me to create that many number of fields in one single Table(when I tried to save ) it, resulting an error message “ Too many fields cannot be saved” .
    And that was the beginning of having an idea to have another table only for the text fields, which should have the relation with the Text fields on the Form.
    The requirement:
    1. The numeric data fields in the Table1 should be related to the Numeric Text Boxes on the Form and it should be possible to scroll in between the records through the Data control switch (and this part if fine).
    2. Now, the problem I am facing is : the Text field in the Table2 doesn’t relates with the Text Boxes on the Form, in other wards – when I use the Data control switch to scroll around the different records of Table2, nothing appears in the Tex box in the Form (only the Data from Table1 is visible and scrollable).
    3. The bottom line is I need ALL data in one page. Any suggestion please?
    Thanks,
    Chandan.

Provided Answers: 1
    I am willing to wager you have a table design flaw. There are very few situations I can think of that would warrant 180 columns. Most likely you should be having one or two columns with 180 rows.

Please a sampling of your table structure.