Question Unanswered: Reporting issues

I have an Access Dbase that pulls data into a few tables and runs a query. The report that I am generating calls from the query:
    1. Customer_ID,Customer_FName,Customer_LName,Customer _Addy and a few other fields. I concat the Customer_Fname and Customer_LName into one field. I need to sort the customer names Alpha, but adding sort to either the query or the subheader in the report dont have any affect on the data.
    Any thoughts?

Thanks

Lakota

Provided Answers: 1
    This is the classic sort precedence issue that each and every access developer discovers not long into their first reports.

The grouping level of the report will always override the order by clause of the datasource. Set a top level group for company name and leave the hieght set to 0.

Originally posted by Teddy
    This is the classic sort precedence issue that each and every access developer discovers not long into their first reports.

The grouping level of the report will always override the order by clause of the datasource. Set a top level group for company name and leave the hieght set to 0.
    Otherwise known as creating a grouping but not have group header... Or have a header and make it not visible ...