Unanswered: Run-time error '3085' in 97,2000,xp

Hi,
    My program works without this error 5 years. Problem occured when I've import all queries,forms,reports,macros and modules into empty db1.mdb. I'm getting Run-time error '3085' in such START form when this form is opening such INIT form. INIT form runs query with user defined function REPLACE(,,) that resides in global module LIBRARY... It's exits many messages in various forums, but no one problem with IDENTICAL mdb from queries to modules, with ACCESS97 instaled only in the SAME computer. This problem occured when i deletes all modules from copy of my program and after that import all queries to modules too... I'w leave my program as is, but i need this program convert to ACCESS2000. Yes, i done this. But in my home computer (where is ACCESS97 and XP) with ACCESSXP in ACCESS2000 mode. Mentioned program works without problems. There's no problem when i save program to ACCESS97 format in my home computer. But in my home computer only. Because i'v install ACCESS2000 in my company, but to access2000 converted program reject to work in my company. Queries reject to work.
    Vidas Makauskas
    Last edited by makauskas; 01-09-04 at 05:16.

partitialy resolve problem with 97,200,xp at the same time

Hi,
    I'v partitialy resolve my own problem. I program in XP. Then saving to 97 and 2000 formats. Then with 97 make 97.mde and with 2000 make 2000.mde. In such state program works... But how about microsoft licesing, because I'v OFFICE-XP license only?
    Vidas Makauskas