Unanswered: access communicating with the OLE! error

Here is my problem

I added another subform to my form which already had two subforms.

I have a main form, that has cusotmer details for a quote.
    subform1 has detail lines for that quote.
    subform2 has detail lines for each line in subform1.
    subform3 has detail lines for each line in subform1 as well.

my problem is I just added the subform three and now when i choose an option from the combobox in subform three I get this error.

"Problem occurred while mircosoft access was communicating with the OLE server on ActiveX control"
    it goes on to say

"Close the OLE server and restart it outside of microsoft access, then try the original operation again in access"

This has only started to occur when i added the third subform and only happens on the combobox in the subform. I will still update the database and function as it should otherwise.

I have detected any other problems Yet.
    Maybe i could capture this error so the message box doesn't appear.

I don't know what it means by close the OLE server........etc. If any one could help.
    Nerdy Girl

Re: access communicating with the OLE! error

Originally posted by nerdy_girl
    my problem is I just added the subform three and now when i choose an option from the combobox in subform three I get this error.
    Do you have any vba code behind the third sub ?

This error is mainly caused by missing fields, or vba commands referencing to non-existing fields.

Thanks, I Think you are right, I Ended up recreating the third subform which solved my problem, I think it was the combobox on the third sub, I remeber looking at the code behind the third sub and nothing being there.....That was probly my issue. Any way recreating it, fixed it to. Thanks
    Nerdy Girl