Unanswered: Formatting Reports in Access 2000

I have created several reports for different users in Access 2000. I set the page setup to format the report to print Landscape with Left/Right margins at .50 and Top/Bottom margins at .75.

The report runs OK and I save the design. Later I'll run the report and the format is back to Portrait, margins at 1.00 inches.

How can I "lock/save" the report format so it won't change?

Thanks,

Joe

Re: Formatting Reports in Access 2000

While in Report design view , go to page setup. Change the it to landscape etc and then SAVE it...Hopefully you'll be all set.

Originally posted by pcjoe
    I have created several reports for different users in Access 2000. I set the page setup to format the report to print Landscape with Left/Right margins at .50 and Top/Bottom margins at .75.

The report runs OK and I save the design. Later I'll run the report and the format is back to Portrait, margins at 1.00 inches.

How can I "lock/save" the report format so it won't change?

Thanks,

Joe

Re: Formatting Reports in Access 2000

Originally posted by khan
    While in Report design view , go to page setup. Change the it to landscape etc and then SAVE it...Hopefully you'll be all set.
    I've done this and the formatting still changes on me. I was wondering if there is a command to "lock" the formatting or disable users from adjusting page setup settings.

Page Formatting

I also experience the same problem and I will appreciate help because it is very frustrating