Thread: Locked form???

Unanswered: Locked form???

I have got a form which has worked fine until now!! It links directly to a table which I can still open, but when I click on the relevent form to open it does nothing, I have tried to open it in design view no good, I really don't want to re-design it, I have tried to copy it and the open it same problem, has anyone had this problem before please help!!!

Provided Answers: 1

Re: Locked form???

Originally posted by Davekingwcp
    I have got a form which has worked fine until now!! It links directly to a table which I can still open, but when I click on the relevent form to open it does nothing, I have tried to open it in design view no good, I really don't want to re-design it, I have tried to copy it and the open it same problem, has anyone had this problem before please help!!!
    Try to copy it to a new .mdb file

No didn't work it says the microsoft Jet Database cannot find the file, (but it is there!)

Question

1) Are you using ODBC any where ? If so please check the path / data source name.
    2) all other forms in the same project are working properly or not ?
    Regards,

Rushi

NO ODBC That I am aware of, how could I check?? also all other forms working fine, some which were built before and some after, its really strange!!