Unanswered: Should I use MS Access

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could please help me with a problem, ive recently been asked to design a website for company, the website has to allow suppliers from all around the uk to enter there stock levels weekley, (may be daily in the future) would this be possible with access?

All the uses have to be given a password to enter the website where they can use a form like page to enter there new stock quatities, another facility the site must have is for the users to be able to search the database to view other supplies quantities and there details.

Can some one please tell me if this is possible and how i should go about it as i only know html,

Thank you for any help

Regards ...... Sean
    Last edited by seanj2004uk; 01-13-04 at 09:19.

Re: Should I use MS Access

HTML won't help you because html will only be used for the form. You'll need strong VBA knowledge as well as development knowledge of MS Access.

And yes it is very much possible with Access..

Originally posted by seanj2004uk
    Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could please help me with a problem, ive recently been asked to design a website for company, the website has to allow suppliers from all around the uk to enter there stock levels weekley, (may be daily in the future) would this be possible with access?

All the uses have to be given a password to enter the website where they can use a form like page to enter there new stock quatities, another facility the site must have is for the users to be able to search the database to view other supplies quantities and there details.

Can some one please tell me if this is possible and how i should go about it as i only know html,

Thank you for any help

Regards ...... Sean