Red face New to Databases

I do a lot of specific searchs on about 6 different websites. I am trying to set up a database that will search for specific words on each web site them add links to the ideams I am looking for to my database. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Do you know how you are going to search and retrieve the urls? You need to know that before you try to put anything in a database.
    Last edited by certus; 01-13-04 at 18:36.

URLs

Yes I know the URL's. If I find more sites I can add them later.

No. What I mean is what language are you going to use to perform the search to find your "idea words" and then extract them to record their url in a database. You have two separate tasks. One requiring a language and one requiring a database. I don't know what language you would use.

Unhappy Got it..

As I said I am new to this. I know how to use Access and that is about it. I know some HTML, but I would have to say the easiest. I am a fast learner.

I am looking for directions. I can do the work just need someone to steer me right.

Thanks and sorry for the misunderstanding.

We have to find a sight for you to find the right language that can work with a database you can afford. It may not be a database at all but just a file with a list of urls.

It might be worthwhile to check out some .alt sites on web topics and look for ideas.