1. open the form called "frmOrderBy"
2. When you open this form the report "rptMasterList" gets loaded.
3. And you can now do dynamic sorting.
Everything is working fine.
1. Ok, Now open a report called "rpt5500all" for sample purpose
2. Notice the header "Primary Administrator"
3. I would like to have a header like this for my report "rptMasterList".
4. This header will be driven by the selection made in the "frmOrderBy"
5. If I select PYE, then the header should read PYE or what have you.
6. and a total for whatever the dynamic header is.
Let me know if this is something can be done.