Thread: Toad for DB2?

Unanswered: Toad for DB2?

Can anyone suggest an app that is similar in functionality to TOAD for browsing Oracle tables that is available to browse DB2 tables? It would be great if this is a freeware application but commercial app suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thanks

Post Re: Toad for DB2?

Quest software is the developer for Toad and they have a DB2 tool that does similar things. They are working on it to give it all the functionality TOAD has or so says my sales rep. The debugger is not there yet. You can get a trial at quest.com and their is a somewhat free piece of it.

Regards,
    AC

Originally posted by canada1
    Can anyone suggest an app that is similar in functionality to TOAD for browsing Oracle tables that is available to browse DB2 tables? It would be great if this is a freeware application but commercial app suggestions would also be appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Toad for DB2?

OOPS! I guess I should have mentioned that Leccotech.com, embarcadero.com, and BMC.com all have tools. you jut never know what suites your needs. You mentioned TOAD and that made me think of Quest.

I happen to be evaluating tools for DB2 now.

Regards,
    AC

Originally posted by canada1

Thanks