Exclamation Unanswered: Snapshot Viewer ...

Hello!, I have Snapshot Viewer 8.0 install on my computer but when I try to send a Access 97 report by email but in the select format the snapshot viewer format does not appear, how can I fix this problem? ...

Re: Snapshot Viewer ...

what email client are you using? outlook? and are you trying to send a snapshot of your report or are you having problems in making a snapshot?

Originally posted by ALEXMIRI
    Hello!, I have Snapshot Viewer 8.0 install on my computer but when I try to send a Access 97 report by email but in the select format the snapshot viewer format does not appear, how can I fix this problem? ...

Exclamation

Yes is Outlook and yes I don't have a option to make the report to snapshot format, it does not give the option to select snapshot format, it just does not appear ...

Go into the Files Menu and select "Export" option. then under the File types you should be able to find "snp" format. Pick it, name your report pick your folder and off you go !!!

Originally posted by ALEXMIRI
    Yes is Outlook and yes I don't have a option to make the report to snapshot format, it does not give the option to select snapshot format, it just does not appear ...

Exclamation

That's the thing the snapshot format does not appear when I want send a report by email, export or anything ... This has happen to me before but with the Text Files Format and I found a site on the Internet that tells you how to fix that problem. I have try to find a similar site but have not been able to find nothing ...