Unanswered: install_driver(Oracle) failed

Can anyone advise in this case? I have downloaded perl 5.00503 and DBI and DBD modules on test machine, compiled and tested. Then installed(copied all the files using .packlist) on one prod system and it is working fine, but when I installed it on other prod system and run a test code it produces the following error.

OS version is AIX (test and prod).
    Error msg:
    install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load '/usr/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.005/aix/auto/DBD/Oracle/' for module DBD::Oracle: dlopen: /usr/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.005/aix/auto/DBD/Oracle/ A file or directory in the path name does not exist. at /usr/opt/perl5/lib/5.00503/aix/ line 169.

at (eval 1) line 3
    Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected

Modules installed:
    DBD::Oracle -- 1.12
    DBI -- 1.28
    Font::AFM -- 1.18
    HTML-Format -- ???
    HTML-Tree -- ???
    HTML::Parser -- 2.25
    Lingua::EN::Numbers -- 0.01
    MIME::Base64 -- 2.21
    Mail::POP3Client -- 2.15
    Net -- ???
    Perl -- 5.00503
    URI -- 1.28
    libwww-perl -- ???

As we have a policy of not to have compilers on prod systems, it should be compiled and test and then copy the binaries to prod. With this restrictions, I can't do anything(cc) in this prod. Any clues ?

Thumbs up

We got the soultion. The script uses DBI call different version of oracle in prod node. When this module got compiled in test node, we used another version of oracle. Somehow we missed it.
    After installing correct versioon (and paths as it is in test node),it is looking good.