Question ODBC Client nterface error

I get a [Pervasive][ODBC Client Interface]Invalid date, time or timestamp value(#0) in access 2000, when i try to import some tables...
    What does it means??

Thanks

The error indicates you have an invalid date or timestamp value. Most likely this is an invalid date. Microsoft defines a valid ODBC date as having a month of 1 to 12, day of 1 to 31 dependant on the month and a year of 0000 to 9999. If your date has 00-00-0000 then this is an invalid date. You'll need to look at the dates to find which one is causing the problem. You might be able to find this by using the Pervasive Control Center and opening the tables in "Text" mode (not the grid mode). The bad dates will show as "<invalid date>".
    Mirtheil Software
    Certified Pervasive Developer
    Certified Pervasive Technician
    Custom Btrieve/VB development
    http://www.mirtheil.com
    I do not answer questions by email. Please post on the forum.

ODBC error: [Pervasive][ODBC Client Interface]Invalid date, time or timestamp value

Hi,

I get the following error whenever run the Crystal report, I have MAX database connected to Crystal Report 8.5 through ODBC Pervasive driver.

ODBC error: [Pervasive][ODBC Client Interface]Invalid date, time or timestamp value.

Thanks
    Akbar

akbarid,
    Next time, start a new thread. Next, the error you get is the same as the first message and the answer is still the same. See my previous post in this thread. It's probably an invalid date.
    Mirtheil Software
    Certified Pervasive Developer
    Certified Pervasive Technician
    Custom Btrieve/VB development
    http://www.mirtheil.com
    I do not answer questions by email. Please post on the forum.