Unanswered: Dreamweaver ASP and mdb linked

Has anyone try to make a mdb database, then use csv, txt file as Linked Table and then whole this use in Dreamweaver to take records.

I have try to create connection on txt file with Dreamweaver without success, so I get idea to use import as Linked Table on original txt file, but now I see that this little trick doesn't work.
    I can get .txt file as export from on database software so I would like just to FTP this txt file on Internet and use .mdb with ASP programming.

Anyone have other suggestion.

Thank you.

Please clarify

Sorry,

my question is if it is possible to use txt or csv file as database connection to ASP. I have try with DNS less connection without success in Dreamwaever.

So my idea was to use this txt file as Linked Table in .mdb file and maybe this goes. Nope it doesn't works at all.

I know how to make connection with mdb so maybe link txt file is another story. In other hand is it smart to use txt file as database or linked table in mdb, or is maybe smarter to everytime just import this txt file in mdb?

Thank you.

I have tried to make a csv file as a database for ASP, I can send you the source if you like
    mwjawish@hotpop.com