Unanswered: Saving to a database

hi there i have a webiste which gathers some information and i want to save i to end of my database my database is a microsoft access database and i was wondering how i can save that data to it

More details.

okay i have an asp webpage that has a text box and two combo boxes and i have values in them and when you type in them and select one of the options i wanna save what has been inputed into the database in my pirticular scenario i have a name they select there age and there sex and i want to save this into a database in microsoft access which is already created and has other entries so i want to make a new entry at the bottom

i just need to know how to save the name sex and age to my table that is called people at the bottom i have a primary key that is an autumunber i also need this to updat and add a new number for this new entry

anyone>????/??

I can help you in this , just send me the database structure and the asp file and i will make it work

mwjawish@hotpop.com

Cnn you tell me what is the datatype for three columns which are name, age and sex?

name is a text field that you get from a text box and age is a selction that you get from a combo box and it is saved to the field sex which is also a selction in the database that i created age is a selctiuoin from a combo box on the website and is saved as a nemerical value in the database how can i do this???

Please post the part of the code which is used to let user enter her/his data.