Angry Unanswered: Help trying to bulk load some data

Hi, I have a VB application that is basically a payroll or timesheet type of program that uses access as the database. I am going to need to add each employees standard work hours Monday to Friday for the next several months all at one time to avoid doing this manually though the application. So what I need is a macro or something that will add only info for a few fields like Start time, End Time, employee, employee number and date. All these fields are the same each day of the week for each employee, except for the date. Problem is that I need the date to move to the next day and add each record but I also need it to exclude weekends. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Sherriff

Re: Help trying to bulk load some data

It'll be helpful if you can explain your database structure. It is very much possible to do whatever you are trying to do.

Originally posted by sherriff
    Hi, I have a VB application that is basically a payroll or timesheet type of program that uses access as the database. I am going to need to add each employees standard work hours Monday to Friday for the next several months all at one time to avoid doing this manually though the application. So what I need is a macro or something that will add only info for a few fields like Start time, End Time, employee, employee number and date. All these fields are the same each day of the week for each employee, except for the date. Problem is that I need the date to move to the next day and add each record but I also need it to exclude weekends. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Sherriff