Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    18

    Unanswered: Interview tomorrow

    Hello,

    I have a technical interview tomorrow with a company who is not technical so he decided to bring someone in from Oracle to interview me.
    I am a newbie to unix shell scripting. What kind of questions are typical on unix shell scripting?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    482

    Re: Interview tomorrow

    Originally posted by xeon
    Hello,

    I have a technical interview tomorrow with a company who is not technical so he decided to bring someone in from Oracle to interview me.
    I am a newbie to unix shell scripting. What kind of questions are typical on unix shell scripting?
    man bash
    www.google.com -> search "bash tutorial"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    18
    Ika,

    Thank you for replying but isn't bash scripting for unix?
    I need scripting for Solaris and AIX...........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    482
    Originally posted by xeon
    Ika,

    Thank you for replying but isn't bash scripting for unix?
    I need scripting for Solaris and AIX...........
    bash is one of the plenty shells (bash, ash, ksh, csh, tcsh,zsh) for unix like systems including Solaris and AIX

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    482
    Originally posted by ika
    bash is one of the plenty shells (bash, ash, ksh, csh, tcsh,zsh) for unix like systems including Solaris and AIX
    ...Solaris and AIX are the Unix systems

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •