Unanswered: delete record error

hi,

i have a form with a combo box where it will display the records on the form. when i click on the delete button, it will delete that particular record away. however whenever i select my combo box, it will automatically delete away my first record in the combo box, why is it so.... i have even click on the delete button. and if i try to delete a record form the combo box, it will give me an error saying that another user has already delete this record but at that moment , no one was using the database except me..... i was very blur,.....

pls advice
    nono
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: delete record error

Originally posted by damnnono_86
    hi,

i have a form with a combo box where it will display the records on the form. when i click on the delete button, it will delete that particular record away. however whenever i select my combo box, it will automatically delete away my first record in the combo box, why is it so.... i have even click on the delete button. and if i try to delete a record form the combo box, it will give me an error saying that another user has already delete this record but at that moment , no one was using the database except me..... i was very blur,.....

pls advice
    nono
    Post your sample base in Access 97 format then i can help you
    Saludos
    Norberto

Provided Answers: 1
    Did you try to use Me.Requery after the Deletion?