Unanswered: problem after upgrading access database to mssql
Oke here is the problem. I hope sombody can help me with it.
After a lot of discussion, I finaly got the people that control the MS SQL server with my appertment as far to allow me to upgrade my access database to the MS SQL server.
After this I've created an access project. Devellopping in access I concluded I made a mistake in the rowsource property of one of the tablefields. The people that control the MS SQL server don'n allow me to make changes to the database structure from within access. So I've to write a SQL statement to change this.
The SQL statement you need to look at, in the SQL Server documentation, is ALTER. You will be issuing an "action query" (i.e. one that does not produce a result-set) containing the appropriate command.