Red face Unanswered: Stored Procedures developed in SQL, Can't get Development Center Debugger to work?

Newbie to DB2 V8 UDB here...
    We develop on Client machine's running Win2K which hosts the local DB we use for building SQL Stored Procedures. We are using the free "Cygwin" 'C' compiler and have configured it to allow successful builds.
    However, when we "Build for Debug" and then "Debug" the procedure it never hits any "Breakpoints" but does display a message of "Debug Started", "Calling the Stored Procedure" & finaly "Debug Completed"... with a "Success". But it never stops so one can walk through it?
    Anyone have similar issues which they were able to resolve? Does it work with SQL or just Java procedures?
    I've seen on other posts something about an "ini" file which you must set "DEBUG=YES" ... is that my problem.

There are two types of stored procedures:
    1. Mvs or Operating system operating (WLM stored procedures)
    2. Db2 operating stored procedures.

In WLM stored procedure by compile with few options of
    LCT cards(DSNRLI or DSN DSNHLI e.t.c) But when you compile with
    DSNRLI you cann't complie. It is bit trickey. We do this thru Db2 connect.
    But the other you can do easily.

So first see what is you stored procedure. And try accordingly.

From,
    vasu
    vasu

Ok ... I looked up the WLM type and I believe that's for scheduling operations to be run against a warehouse db. Our SP's are just being called to select data from local db and populate other tables. Very simple stuff!

2. Db2 operating stored procedures.

Still can't debug though ...