Thread: DB Fubar

Exclamation Unanswered: DB Fubar scrolling problem missing windows

Hi

I have a secured and split database and have come accross an odd problem, when altering a window size all windows including the db window dissaperared!

The scroll bar shows that there is something way way of the bottom of the screen when moved with the mouse it allways returns to the top as soon as the mouse is clicked off.

The db window is there somewhere, its not hidden, as I can open objects using the view menu and the return key

This is not the first time ive seen this and have had no choise but to restore a backup

Does any one know what happened or how to fix it?
    Last edited by Mara; 01-22-04 at 09:55.

Talking

Got the DB window back !

After scrolling down for 5 min, hiding and unhiding the db window and returning to the top again. Then scrolling down again, this time the scroll bar enlarged as i scrolled instead of moving down and right at the bottom was a minimised db window

Hurraaa

Originally posted by Mara
    Got the DB window back !

After scrolling down for 5 min, hiding and unhiding the db window and returning to the top again. Then scrolling down again, this time the scroll bar enlarged as i scrolled instead of moving down and right at the bottom was a minimised db window

Hurraaa
    Hi Mara

I've seen this happen before too... It's weird how that happens sometimes out of the blue...

I eventually managed to find a fix... I've always managed to get the db window back by going to the Window Menu and clicking Cascade...

Go Figure?!