Question Unanswered: Access 2000 to Access 2.0 Conversion

Does anyone know the best way to convert an Access 2000 database to an Access 2.0 database? Here's what I did.. I had a big database in an ascii text format that was saved using Paradox originally. I imported the Paradox file into Access 2000 and this made a read-only link. Then I managed to import the data instead and now I have all the data in an Access 2000 mdb database file, but I need to convert it to Access 2.0. Any comments, suggestions, criticisms that might help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Persius

For starter I don't know if it is possible. Second, why would you want to downgrade your capabilities back to version 2.0?

S-

S,

The database they currently use that the software was created to run with is in Access 2.0 ... they don't like change. If it will be possible for me to create an app with an interface that is the same, i'll go with Access 2000 because it was straight-forward to convert the ascii text database to access 2000. In the meantime, I still have this problem.... I need to figure out how to make an Access 2.0 db from ascii text or from access 2000.

Please let me know if you think of any possibilities. I appreciate your help.

-Persius

Originally posted by sbaxter
    For starter I don't know if it is possible. Second, why would you want to downgrade your capabilities back to version 2.0?

S-