Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2

    Question Unanswered: Linking INFORMIX 7.20 to SQL 7.0.please helpp

    Dear all,
    I am trying to link a INFORMIX 7.20 on SOLARIS OS to SQL 7.0 on WIN 2000 using ODBC. i am unable to connect to INFORMIX DB. Can anyone provide me some valuable information as how to do it. THANKS in advance mates.
    with luv

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    India
    Posts
    262

    Re: Linking INFORMIX 7.20 to SQL 7.0.please helpp

    Hi Navin,

    You will require Informix client for it, which loads drivers, you can download from -
    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/dat...mix/tools/csdk/
    Then you must create a new system dsn thru ODBC.

    Best Regards,

    Lloyd

    Originally posted by naveenbose
    Dear all,
    I am trying to link a INFORMIX 7.20 on SOLARIS OS to SQL 7.0 on WIN 2000 using ODBC. i am unable to connect to INFORMIX DB. Can anyone provide me some valuable information as how to do it. THANKS in advance mates.
    with luv

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2

    Re: Linking INFORMIX 7.20 to SQL 7.0.please helpp

    Hi Lloyd,
    Thanx for the reply..but that link don't seem to work.Can u provide me with a working one..
    with warm rgds
    Naveen

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    India
    Posts
    262

    Re: Linking INFORMIX 7.20 to SQL 7.0.please helpp

    Hi Navin,


    Here is the link -
    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data...ix/tools/csdk/

    Best Regards,

    Lloyd


    Originally posted by naveenbose
    Hi Lloyd,
    Thanx for the reply..but that link don't seem to work.Can u provide me with a working one..
    with warm rgds
    Naveen

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    India
    Posts
    262

    Re: Linking INFORMIX 7.20 to SQL 7.0.please helpp

    Hi Navin,

    It seems that the link is not displayed clearly in the window.
    Here its once again.

    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data
    /informix/tools/csdk/

    Regards,

    lloyd


    Originally posted by lloydnwo
    Hi Navin,


    Here is the link -
    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/data...ix/tools/csdk/

    Best Regards,

    Lloyd

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •