Unanswered: FRM-41217 Unable to get report job status. Running through Oracle Application Server

Hi All,
    We are running reports through Form using RUN_REPORT_OBJECT methods vis Application Server. And developing it on Oracle 9iDS in Report Builder.

The Setup Configuration is:
    Applocation Server: Oracle 9iAS R-2 9.0.2.0.1 on Windows-2000 server
    Oracle 9i DS (on Widnwos-XP). Oracle9i Report Builder 9.0.2.0.3 & Oracle9i Form Builder 9.0.2.0.9.

The Problem being faced:
    We we are running it through Form using form service and calling the report, it is giving FRM-41271 Unable to get report job status. When we see the report server status for this report, it gives following error:

Terminated with error: <br>REP-8: Run time error in the PL/SQL development environment (DE). PDE-PSD001 Could not resolve reference to <Unknown Program Unit> while loading <Unknown> <Unknown>. REP-0008: Unexpected memory error while initializing preferences.

Where as when we are running the same report with the same input parameter value on 9iDS, it is working perfectly OK. What is the error in this case? The report on the same setup was working OK earlier and we have not changed any configuration on Oracle9iAS.

Please help. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
    - KR

Re: FRM-41217 Unable to get report job status. Running through Oracle Application Server

Hi,
    I think you try use In_Process Server.
    Your report server's name is rep_<your_machine_name>