Unanswered: Help Tracking Client Visits.

I am trying to track where a Client is acquired from (Venue Source)and where they attend Events(Venue Visits)

They can only be aquired from one Venue Source, but they can attend many different Venues.(VenueVisits)
    i.e They fill in a hardcopy form at one Venue so this is the Venue Source. But they can attend other Venues in the future.

I have a Client Table & a Client Form with Fname Lname Address etc...
    & a field for VenueSource which comes from a Venues Table.

My difficulty is how I store/input the Venue Visits for this Client on my form and display all the Visits that client may have attended.
    I select the VenueSource from a comboBox based on the Venues Table and Store it in a VenueSourc Field in the Clients Table.

Do I need another Table for VenueVisits? And what shoud I have on my Client form? A list Box, or combo box or both, one to input, and one to display.

If this is too confusing please ask for more details as I am Confused myself.
    Please advise
    Thanks
    Brad

Re: Help Tracking Client Visits.

Originally posted by BradCO
    I am trying to track where a Client is acquired from (Venue Source)and where they attend Events(Venue Visits)

They can only be aquired from one Venue Source, but they can attend many different Venues.(VenueVisits)
    i.e They fill in a hardcopy form at one Venue so this is the Venue Source. But they can attend other Venues in the future.

I have a Client Table & a Client Form with Fname Lname Address etc...
    & a field for VenueSource which comes from a Venues Table.

My difficulty is how I store/input the Venue Visits for this Client on my form and display all the Visits that client may have attended.
    I select the VenueSource from a comboBox based on the Venues Table and Store it in a VenueSourc Field in the Clients Table.

Do I need another Table for VenueVisits? And what shoud I have on my Client form? A list Box, or combo box or both, one to input, and one to display.

If this is too confusing please ask for more details as I am Confused myself.
    Please advise
    Thanks
    Brad
    Hi Brad ...
    Step by step.
    1) You need another table VenueVisits linked with the Client Table by ClientID.
    2) Make a Subform whose RecordSource is the table VenueVisits and linked this subform with the Client form by ClientID.
    This is the beginning.... then see how work....
    Saludos
    Norberto