Unhappy Unanswered: Using MAPI To Send Emails

I have an Intranet Apache webserver on a corporate network, and on one of my pages, I need to send out emails to a list in a MySQL database.

Problem is we have an Exchange server within the network that handles all incoming/outgoing emails, but my php codes are not able to send out emails. Upon checking with the network administrator, I was told that the Exchange server will not accept SMTP connection and the only way for me to send out emails through the Exchange server, was to use a MAPI component. I can't even send out to an external SMTP as the corporate firewall will not allow it.

Is there a way for me to use MAPI to send emails using PHP on an Apache webserver? I was told that another option is to have an external program, eg. VB, C++, etc... that I can call using PHP, to connect to the Exchange server using MAPI. Any idea where I can get such a program?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Re: Using MAPI To Send Emails

Originally posted by asyadiqin
    I have an Intranet Apache webserver on a corporate network, and on one of my pages, I need to send out emails to a list in a MySQL database.

Problem is we have an Exchange server within the network that handles all incoming/outgoing emails, but my php codes are not able to send out emails. Upon checking with the network administrator, I was told that the Exchange server will not accept SMTP connection and the only way for me to send out emails through the Exchange server, was to use a MAPI component. I can't even send out to an external SMTP as the corporate firewall will not allow it.

Is there a way for me to use MAPI to send emails using PHP on an Apache webserver? I was told that another option is to have an external program, eg. VB, C++, etc... that I can call using PHP, to connect to the Exchange server using MAPI. Any idea where I can get such a program?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    Use MAPI in PHP is not posibble. So try to setup your exchange to allow connect from the server (where you are running apache) to SMTP.

If you are using Unix as webserver, you need some MTA such as postfix,qmail or sendmail

P.S: I see that your NT admin is moron just like our NT admin