Unanswered: department number in HR??

Hi all:
    I am tyring to build a B.O. universe for my company's HR. We are using oracle 8 and we do not have a tech menu for the HR module ( we have everything else but that one!!). After searching high and low on the internet, I still could not find which table I can retrieve department number. If you happen to know this or have a HR module tech menu on hand, please look it up for me. I will sacrifice 10 virgins for your effort! Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you!

Re: department number in HR??

Originally posted by paperhoward
    Hi all:
    I am tyring to build a B.O. universe for my company's HR. We are using oracle 8 and we do not have a tech menu for the HR module ( we have everything else but that one!!). After searching high and low on the internet, I still could not find which table I can retrieve department number. If you happen to know this or have a HR module tech menu on hand, please look it up for me. I will sacrifice 10 virgins for your effort! Thank you ! Thank you! Thank you!

Try either the NAME OR ORGANIZATION_ID column on HR_ALL_ORGANIZATION_UNITS... depends how its set up, but either one of those should suffice.