Exclamation Unanswered: Pdox 11 - Data Shifting in Reports

Help! I have upgraded to Pdox 11 and to the XP Professional Operating system and have noticed report problems. I can design the report and specify fields but when I open the report later or sometimes after a run the fields have been re-assigned? This is a huge problem since I use Pdox for my business. One report utilized two files in the data model but the other report utilizes just one file. Has anyone else had this problem and do you have any suggestions? I am running Pdox ver 11.0.0.3000 which I think includes all of the updated patches.

Re: Pdox 11 - Data Shifting in Reports

Originally posted by kathyd
    Help! I have upgraded to Pdox 11 and to the XP Professional Operating system and have noticed report problems. I can design the report and specify fields but when I open the report later or sometimes after a run the fields have been re-assigned? This is a huge problem since I use Pdox for my business. One report utilized two files in the data model but the other report utilizes just one file. Has anyone else had this problem and do you have any suggestions? I am running Pdox ver 11.0.0.3000 which I think includes all of the updated patches.
    I am using Pdox 10, and had a problem with a designed report. I had changed the layout of the fields and fonts etc. When I tried to open the report a week later I only saw LABELS in the right places, but without attached fields, I had to reassign the fields. Don't know what caused this, but it was rather annoying.

Re: Pdox 11 - Data Shifting in Reports

Originally posted by fepsy
    I am using Pdox 10, and had a problem with a designed report. I had changed the layout of the fields and fonts etc. When I tried to open the report a week later I only saw LABELS in the right places, but without attached fields, I had to reassign the fields. Don't know what caused this, but it was rather annoying.

I finally broke down yesterday and paid the $2 per minute fee and called Corel. Sounds like they have not heard of this problem before and did not have any quick solutions for me. I have all of the updated patches so they suggested I try running the report without keying or restructuring the file. This really has not fixed the problem. Since I have only been on the new version for about 3 months I am afraid that I will run into this problem with future reports. Some are working fine at this point but I haven't tested everything. If anyone else has heard of this problem please share any suggested solutions.

Thanks for your help & response!

YES!!! At last!!! I have this problem too. It is a nightmare. At least now I know I am not alone!

I have not found an answer.

I have posted on other boards but have not found an answer.

Rob

Thought I was going crazy!

I called tech support and spent $45 on my call without receiving a valid solution. I will let you know if I find an answer.

Originally posted by Rob Scovell
    YES!!! At last!!! I have this problem too. It is a nightmare. At least now I know I am not alone!

I have not found an answer.

I have posted on other boards but have not found an answer.

Rob

Unhappy