Unanswered: Data not visible???

I recently imported some Access tables into SQL Server. I can go into enterprise manager and return all rows and the data is there.

I build an ASP page to edit the data. After the connection the data for the record is displayed in a form. For some reason some fields are not coming through?

Is this a problem when converting to SQL Server. It just doesn't make sense that the table in Enterprise manager says the field is populated but when I do a pull via ASP the data doesn't come through.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Any help or pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JW

The extremely Royal borough of Kensington, London
    Execute your query in Query Analyzer. Compare the results to those obtained through your ASP page.
    Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk!
    Churchill: And Madam, you are ugly. And tomorrow, I'll be sober, and you will still be ugly.

There is nothing special about the query. It's select all from the table but by the vaiable ID number that is passed.

See the weird thing is, is that it doesn't bomb out or anything and brings back some fields in the recordset but not all. But then I return all rows in query analyzer and the data for those fields is populated.

The extremely Royal borough of Kensington, London
    Please post the ASP code that executes the query and displays the data from the recordset.
    Last edited by r123456; 01-27-04 at 11:41.
    Bessie Braddock: Winston, you are drunk!
    Churchill: And Madam, you are ugly. And tomorrow, I'll be sober, and you will still be ugly.

<%
    Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
    objConn.ConnectionString = "DSN=golfinam;UID=golfinam;PWD=XXXXXX;DATABASE=XXX XXX"
    objConn.Open
    Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
    strSQL = "SELECT * FROM tbl_Courses where CourseID = " & request.querystring("CourseID")
    objRS.Open strSQL, objConn%>
    <% if ObjRS.eof then %><% else %>

'Then this is where the form is with each forms default set to a field,
    <textarea rows="7" name="PTPDirections" cols="53"><%=objRS("PTPDirections")%></textarea>

<%End If%>
    <%'Close the Recordset object
    objRS.Close

'Delete the Recordset Object
    Set objRS = Nothing

'Close the Connection object
    objConn.Close

'Delete the Connection Object
    Set objConn = Nothing
    %>

Is there a setting or something in the import that would cause it to act this way?