Question Unanswered: Merging from multiple tables in access db to one msword doc

I'm trying to create a general msword document that can be merged to by multiple tables (from the same access database)

For example, the data from "Business_Buyers" and "Industrial_Lessees" could be merged to the same document. I'm not trying to merge more than one table to the document at the same time though, all i'm trying to do is make a generic document that all tables or queries can merge to. Any ideas? I probably should be posting this in an msword forum...

I think you should create a Union Query with data from your two tables; the you could export the sresult of the query to Word. Is it what you are looking for?

Not quite, the data of these tables is completely separate. The key to my problem is more the Word doc than anything else. Perhaps I need to create a Word doc for each and every table? This is something i was trying to avoid... :-(

Re: Merging from multiple tables in access db to one msword doc

I'm trying to create a general msword document that can be merged to by multiple tables (from the same access database)

Glen,
    Go ahead and do the WordMerge from Access and include the data from one table. Then go to the next table and do WordMerge again but this time choose "Link your data to an existing Word document" and choose the document you created for the first table. Give it a whirl and see if this gives you the results you're seeking.
    Bud