Unanswered: Report pulling data from multiple queries

I have a report which I would like to pull data from multiple queries and/or tables. The report properties box is set to one query as it's record source. That query will provide 75% of the data I need for the report. The other 25% needs to come from a different query. For the other 25% I have successfully changed the control sources in the text boxes to the other query, but when I run the report the text boxes are blank. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Reports are pretty dumb ... So, you need to have a single source for your records ... You might want to try making a query that combines the 2 other queries together ...

Re: Report pulling data from multiple queries

[QUOTE][SIZE=1]Originally posted by hef
    I have a report which I would like to pull data from multiple queries and/or tables. The report properties box is set to one query as it's record source. That query will provide 75% of the data I need for the report. The other 25% needs to come from a different query. For the other 25% I have successfully changed the control sources in the text boxes to the other query, but when I run the report the text boxes are blank. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Hef....
    Try creating a report with a SubReport, this way you can have 2 reports pulled together. Much like forms and SubForms.

Bud

Report pulling data from multiple queries

Thanks M Owen. Thanks Bud.

Anytime Hef....just hope I was able to help!

Originally posted by Bud
    Anytime Hef....just hope I was able to help!
    You definitely did. Thanks again!