Unanswered: HELP ME IM NEW :-P ASP & my Database

hi ok i have a problem this is probably because im totally brand new to asp but here it is
    ive got a small portal and im trying to get a page to submit to a table in my database, what i did because im a newbe was copy code from a page that was already built to submit, then gently tried to change it and add to it so it would work with the new table. It was working for item_1 - item_9 but once i went over that it just wont work. when it did take the data it normally clears the page and displays a thankyou message but now it just does nothing when submited could you please have a look at my code and see if there is anything you can spot ive got the original and mine ::: thanks very much Richard ---->>

ps sorry they r on link wouldnt fit here

Original
    http://www.btinternet.com/~rad0152/original.txt

Mine:
    http://www.btinternet.com/~rad0152/mine.txt

I had a quick look and couldn't see anything. I wasn't able to have a real indepth look though.

My advise however would be to comment out the on error resume next lines temporarily. This will mean that when the error occurs it will be raised directly on your screen and you will have more information available to help solve the problem.

i tried that and it just went to the thankyou page and didnt insert into the database so any other ideas ?

In the following line of code are you sure that the name of the page receiving the post (which I think is the same page as what is sending the post) is correct?

<form id="add_link" name="add_link" action="myfridgedemo.asp" method="post" >
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips