Post Unanswered: PHP working with SESSIONS

Hi dudes
    I am facing a situation such as I am an administrator of a site which has lots of users registere and doing lots of stuffs. Now I am in the part say manage users, where I can see all the users registered in my site. Now I have an option to login as this user and check his works. This can be done if I am loging In in the same page (The session variable can be reassigned with new values and later switched back), but I need this to be opened in a new page and I don't want my present administrator's login to get expire.
    When I try to unset the sessions and reassign the values with a new one in a new page, I got my old login expires, If destroyed the same problem, I have initialized a new session but this also does not work.

Please help me out.

Well since you're resetting the user session variables to new ones, of course the old ones (your admin account) is going to disapear until you re-login. The only way (off the top of my head at 6:30am) I see at the moment is to have sort of a second set of variables for a second user and a _GET variable that designates that this is a second user login and have the second set of session variables be used/set based on that _GET variable, then when you close the window, your back to a normal URL and the old session vars.