Unanswered: Simple question about Lovs

My form has two fields (text items) with just one LOV associated to both of them.
    When i list the values for the first field and make my choise the corresponding value appears in the field. Then i navigate with the cursor to the second field, i list the values and when i make my choise the value appears in the first field instead of the right one (the second one where i just navigate with the cursor).

In other case with a different LOV for the second field, the new list appears and when i make my choise the value doesn't appear in the second field. In this case the first field doesn't change and keeps the right value from the first choise.

Can anyone say why or what i've to do to correct this problem?

Thanks.

down on the cube farm, left then right then another left
    - value appears in the first field instead of the right one

Yes. That is because when you defined your LOV you said this value goes into "first field". (The LOV does not care which field .it is called from).

- In other case with a different LOV for the second field, the new list appears and when i make my choise the value doesn't appear in the second field.

That LOV must be defined wrong also.

Options: fix your column mappings for your LOVs. You cannot use the same LOV to update to different fields depending on where your cursor js. You can (must) create two PROPERLY CONFIGURED LOVs and use one record group (then the lists will always be in sync).

HTH
    NOTE: Please disregard the label "Senior Member".

I didn't know about such important property "column mappings" of Lovs.
    Is fixed.
    Thanks a lot.

down on the cube farm, left then right then another left
    How do you use LOVs if you do not understand column mapping? Time to read the manual.
    NOTE: Please disregard the label "Senior Member".