Angry Unanswered: Query Analyser and procedure Debug

Hi,

I am trying to use debug option for a stored procedure from SQL Query Analyser and I get the error:

Server: Msg 504, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_sdidebug, Line 1
    [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Unable to connect to debugger on TRAX2STAGE (Error = 0x800706ba). Ensure that client-side components, such as SQLDBREG.EXE, are installed and registered on WKVKARAMCHED. Debugging disabled for connection 80.

What do I need to fix this?

Any help is appreciated.

Vinnie

You have to install the debuger in the client tools section of SQL Server installation.

I already have. I tried to run again the SQLDBREG.EXE but nothing seems to happen. I could DEBUG on some other SQLServer but I have problem with some servers. Is this a server settings issue?

Thanks
    Vinnie

You also have to make sure debug services are installed on each server you want to debug, not just your client PC.

I ran the sqldbreg.exe on one of the problem servers but nothing seemed happen. The executable is in C:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\sql debugging. I got the same error occurred when tried debug from the client. Will you please let me know what else to do ?

Thanks
    vinnie