Unanswered: Access can't create anymore controls ??!!

I have three functions:

Function BreakOut(prmSearchString6 As String) As Variant '///////////// Counts the first 4 letters of INSP //////////////    
    	BreakOut = DCount("[INSP]", "[qryQualityStatus]", "left([INSP],4) = '" & prmSearchString6 & "'")
    End Function
    Function BreakOut2(prmSearchString2 As String) As Variant '////////// Counts first4 and (Fixed OR Rej are True) ///////////    
    	BreakOut2 = DCount("[INSP]", "[qryQualityStatus]", "left([INSP],4) = '" & prmSearchString2 & "' And ([Fixed] =True OR [REJ] = 'Y')")
    End Function
    Function BreakOut3(prmSearchString3 As String) As Variant '///////// Counts first4 and (Fixed OR Rej are True) and DateClose is not null ///////////    
    	BreakOut3 = DCount("[INSP]", "[qryQualityStatus]", "left([INSP],4) = '" & prmSearchString3 & "' And ([Fixed] =True OR [REJ] = 'Y') And Not IsNull([DATECLOSE])")
    End Function
    I use these functions on my report..

I have over 700 control boxes that look like this..

label....label...........TXT box..................TXT box.....................TXT box

ME22..Closure......=BreakOut("ME22")....=BreakOut2 ("ME22")......=BreakOut3("ME22")
    ME23..Testing......=BreakOut("ME23")....=BreakOut2 ("ME23")......=BreakOut3("ME23")
    ME24..Question....=BreakOut("ME24")....=BreakOut2( "ME24")......=BreakOut3("ME24")

Access does not allow over 775 controls i think.. and that is the reason i'm getting the error ..
    "Microsoft Access can't create any more controls on this form or report.. try renaming the form or report..."

I tried renaming but still getting the same error..

I was wondering if anyone knew of a better way to write this.. since it is impossible for me to go the route I am on..

thanks for your help

Provided Answers: 1

Once I had a form with about 460 controls on it, and had the same error message, then I made a new mdb file and copied the form there, then I could add more controls.

thanks for the response...

I actually did try what you suggested.. and it worked until i had about 700+ controls.. i did some searching and the max amt of controls allowed are about 775.. give or take..

so now im stuck..

open to different solutions..

The Bottom of The Barrel
    Provided Answers: 1
    Maybe split it into batch reports? It's not the prettiest way to do it.. but it would get the job done.