Unanswered: plz help me delete margins

im making a poster with no margins bt when i cum 2 print it there are loads everywhere. even if i set the page set up 2 0 inches.

please please help xo

Is there a print preview available? What does it look like there?

margins

its all cut off 2 like the print outs, even if i do it on microsoft publisher or word it doesn't make a difference. is there ne special programme i could get 2 do posters?

try the Corel Draw products

Likely cause

It could be Windows. The printer driver often "tells" windows what the printable area of a sheet is and no matter how hard you try, some applications just won't print on that space. Print preview parses your document using the printer driver. Since it's misbehaving both in hardcopy and in preview, that leads me to believe that this is where your problem lies.

An application that ignores the printer margins may work. I have no idea which ones do but Desktop Publishing or, even better, graphics software may be the right answer as Cyberlinx suggests. I would use a non-Microsoft product (e.g. Adobe Pagemaker or Illustrator) since Microsoft's probably obey the Windows driver instructions.
    Last edited by mageem; 02-03-04 at 23:46.

Smile

thank you all for help xo