Thread: Question

Unanswered: Question

How do I display buttons..which perform a specific function in the table layout...
    It shows the buttons in the layout mode...but as soon as I shift to Browse mode the buttons go away.

In table view, within a table you cannot place buttons, but you can place buttons in the header or footer e.g.

I tried that

tried tht and it did the same... I put the buttons in the footer but it still did the same..showed it in the layout mode but not in the browse mode...

Re: I tried that

In the layout mode go to menu > Layout setup > Views Tab > Uncheck all views except "Table", Then click table properties button and check "Include header part". This will set the layout to show as a table only and will always include the header. The header is displayed in the layout view, but unless you've set the layout properties "Include Header" the header will disappear in the browse mode. Any button in the header should now appear.

Originally posted by amit_kapoor
    tried tht and it did the same... I put the buttons in the footer but it still did the same..showed it in the layout mode but not in the browse mode...
    Rick Knight
    KnightShift Office Solutions and Horse Breaking
    VB, VBA, FileMaker, Access Solutions, Web Solutions

Works

Thank you so much Rick...Watever u say always works...
    Thank you mentor1 for trying to help.

-Amit