Thread: Report Problem

Unanswered: Report Problem

Hi! I have a report based on a parameter query.Is it possible to assign and store a serial number to the generated set of records. If I ever call the records again it must have the same unique number.

Any Help

Thanks
    Vad
    Vad

Exclamation Re: Report Problem

Hi Vad

You can store whatever you like as long as you have a place in your table to store it. By unique are you using a PrimaryKey with your table already?

Bud

Re: Report Problem

I want to store the result only on printing the report.Could tell me how to do that.

Thanks
    Vad

Originally posted by Bud
    Hi Vad

You can store whatever you like as long as you have a place in your table to store it. By unique are you using a PrimaryKey with your table already?

Bud
    Vad

Unhappy Re: Report Problem

I want to store the result only on printing the report.Could tell me how to do that.

Thanks
    Vad

I am not an Access Guru but to my knowledge if you are going to store anything to be referenced at a later date it has to be a place holder in your table. Someone with a bit more knowledge than me needs to kick in some input on this one. For me I have a place in my table to hold Unique values. Sorry I couldn't help any

Bud