Unanswered: Breakpoint keeps on popping up

The breakpoint that was not set keeps popping up in my Access 2000 application. Sometimes it occurs when the application opens up sometimes during user input. The break point points to different statement or procedure every time. How can I fix that.

Re: Breakpoint keeps on popping up

Check to make sure you don't have a watch set up. One of the options available on a watch is "break when value changes."

Provided Answers: 5
    go into the vbe window and scroll through the code looking for maroon colored "dots" in the left margin, and then click once on them or
    go to the vbe window and press ctrl+shift+F9 and this will clear them

Sometimes in order to rid myself of this problem, I've had to create a new database and import all the db objects. Sometimes Access seems to forget that you've cleared breakpoints.
    All code ADO/ADOX unless otherwise specified.
    Mike.

breakpoint problem

Originally posted by HomerBoo
    Sometimes in order to rid myself of this problem, I've had to create a new database and import all the db objects. Sometimes Access seems to forget that you've cleared breakpoints.
    That seems to be working. Thank you very much!
    Did you have any more problems with the breakpoint since?

They pop up, but it seems erratic. The only event that I can think of that would possibly bring about this problem is exiting the application without clearing the breakpoints first.

In general, I don't use hard breakpoints, instead relying on watches (break when value true) and the Stop keyword.
    All code ADO/ADOX unless otherwise specified.
    Mike.