Unanswered: Download Oracle 9i Enterprise edition for Windows 2000 Edition Server

Hi all,

I'm having trouble trying to download Oracle 9i server. In the download page, I do not see Oracle 9i under databases. Only Oracle 10g is listed. Oracle 9i is listed under Archived products. When I selected Oracle 9i, I saw 3 separate files (disk1, disk2 and disk 3). According to the instructions, I created three folders (Disk1, Disk2 and Disk3). I'm currently using Get Right to help in downloaing. When I try to download disk1, it doesn't go through. I'm getting an error from Get Right that that the "file was not found on the server" along with 2 option buttons for either changing the URL or Remove from List. Any reasons for this.

How can I download Oracle 9i server.

Can someone please help me.

Thank you

Dhanvanthri

You should contact otn.oracle.com for the same.
    Bhavin

MS Computer Science
    OCP DBA 9i/8i

hey ... the problem with dowin' software form otn with download managers is tht , the site uses cookies to manage your downloads. so u need to enable the cookie setting to "Accept All Coookies" in your browser settings and also i reccomend Flashget instead of GetRight. good luck.