Unanswered: new table but same form

sorry if it's a stupid question...

i've created a table for some activity in 2003, and a form that deals with data from it. now i want to create a similar table for 2004, and i need to have the same form for it. i can make a copy of a 2003 form, but my question is, how do i re-refer a copy of the old form to take data from the new table? or do i have to make the form from scratch again? thank you so very much!

Why do you want them to be in separate tables? It would make better sense to add a year field or something like that to your table and then just mark your records as being from 2003 or 2004.

Then have your single form query pull either the 2003 or the 2004 records, depending upon which ones you want.

Magee

As a quick example:

Create a command button on your form and enter the following code into the OnClick event of the button:

Me.RecordSource = "NameOfMy2004Table"
    Me.Requery

thank you very much guys, but due to the nature of the data we are only dealing with one year at a time. so for the lack of information i used good old common sense and good old copy-n-paste and manually although quickly created a new form (that looks and functions just like the old one) with a new table affiliation...

anyway, you are the best!