Unanswered: Database convert from 97 to 2000

Hi,

I have an old Access '97 DB which I need to run on a new PC with Windows 2000 and Access 2000. When I run the database for the first time in Access 2000 it asks me if I want to convert it. I say 'yes' and then I get an error message 'There were compilation errors during the conversion or enabling of this database The database has not been saved in a compiled state' The database then opens and look's fine, but when I open the main form to enter data the Date In field on my form has #Name? in the box. In the table that this field is referencing there is a default value set to Date(). Also on the same form there is another field called Expire Date with #Error, this field has the following data in the control source =DateValue([DATE IN])+180.

I installed it on another PC running Access 2002, and it has converted OK, but I need it to run on Access 2000.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Steve

Steve
    Yes, that is a common error when you convert 97 to 2000.
    Open the main form in view code, open the menu tools ----> refrence must be a reference that is not there, put the check book in false for that
    reference.
    That is all.
    Saludos
    Norberto

Thanks Norberto

Thats done the trick.

Thanks agian

Steve