Thread: Im Really Stuck

Red face Unanswered: Im Really Stuck

Please can anyubody help me? i have recently made a database at hoem on office xp, but when i take it into school (Office 97) the dialog file picker that i use to select a member picture doesnt work and i cant install any new references on the schools network. Does anybody know how to make a file dialog picker by VB? If so, becuase im not that good at VB yet can you tell me hwo i woul mould it to my database using a Browse button called 'Browse'

Any help appreciated

Re: Im Really Stuck

oh yeah the reference that doesnt work is MSOFILEDIALOGPICKER and theres no way of installing it

Re: Im Really Stuck

If you can install Access 97 at home you will get the Common Dialog control. I'm not sure but you can probably use this instead and it will work at school where you have Access 97.

Originally posted by 00304367
    Please can anyubody help me? i have recently made a database at hoem on office xp, but when i take it into school (Office 97) the dialog file picker that i use to select a member picture doesnt work and i cant install any new references on the schools network. Does anybody know how to make a file dialog picker by VB? If so, becuase im not that good at VB yet can you tell me hwo i woul mould it to my database using a Browse button called 'Browse'

Any help appreciated