Question Unanswered: Subform Disappearing!

The strangest thing is happening to a subform that I have embedded in my main form.

I have a subform called "FileContacts" with a text box for "FileNumber" and a text box for "Contact". I have a main form called "Cases" with "FileNumber" text box and a bunch of other information. When I enter a new file number on the Cases form, the FileNumber field in the Contacts subform fills in automatically.

The strange part is that every once in a while (it seems randomly), the subform text boxes disappear! The labels in the header are still there, but the text boxes in the Detail secion of the subform are gone!

I have no idea what's going on or how to fix it! This has happened 3 times so far and every time I've just gone through and deleted the subform and inserted another one. I'd like to avoid doing this because I dont' want to have to keep deleting and adding subforms all the time.

Thanks for your help!
    Tim

Keep a copy of the front end database and simply recopy or redistribute the front end overtop of their malfunctioning database.

I have never heard of disappearing boxes unless it has to do with allowadditions being set to false but then I think the labels disappear too.