Unanswered: Problem with Forms

Hi all,
    I have created a form with certain labels and text boxes arranged from top to bottom (one below the other, not side by side). Now the problem is that after a certain number of labels and text boxes are created, the first label and text boxes are again getting displayed. This happens only in the form view and not design view. Due to this unnecessary repetition, the new labels and text boxes and the previous ones that are getting repeated are getting mixed with each other and this results in a sort of garbage display on the screen in form view. Cant' understand why the labels and text boxes are getting repeated unnecessarily. I would really appreciate anybody's help on the probs.

Thanks in advance.
    Prathmesh

Re: Problem with Forms

Try this:
    Go to the Properties of your form in design view. Click on the Format Tab. Default View is probably set to "Continuous Forms." Set it to Single Form.

Originally posted by Prathmesh
    Hi all,
    I have created a form with certain labels and text boxes arranged from top to bottom (one below the other, not side by side). Now the problem is that after a certain number of labels and text boxes are created, the first label and text boxes are again getting displayed. This happens only in the form view and not design view. Due to this unnecessary repetition, the new labels and text boxes and the previous ones that are getting repeated are getting mixed with each other and this results in a sort of garbage display on the screen in form view. Cant' understand why the labels and text boxes are getting repeated unnecessarily. I would really appreciate anybody's help on the probs.

Thanks in advance.
    Prathmesh